CEO ROBERT D. HENNESSY
As the firm’s founder, Robert D. Hennessy offers extensive experience in executive search.
Mr. Hennessy’s entire career has been dedicated to the executive search industry. His experience has been gained in both small and large firms, having worked in boutiques, as well as the world’s largest search firm. At Korn/Ferry International (K/FI), Mr. Hennessy started and successfully built a new office in the fifth largest business center in the U.S. Following K/FI, and as a Senior Partner and Corporate Officer, he helped start and build a global search firm that offered specialty practices throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Mr. Hennessy offers one of the search industry’s most successful fulfillment records.
- Thirty-plus years of executive search experience. Over ninety percent project success ratio.
- Served as Senior Vice President and a Founding Member of one of the world’s fastest growing specialty search boutiques. In four years, the firm grew from start-up to a global firm with ten offices and seventy employees.
- Extensive experience developing search strategies for Chairmen, Presidents, and Human Resources Executives at Fortune 500 and Global 1000 Companies as well as the Venture Capital Community.
- Former start up executive of the Philadelphia office for Korn/Ferry.
- Youngest Office Manager for the world’s largest search firm.
- Former member of Korn/Ferry International’s Healthcare, Industrial, and Consumer Specialty Practices.
- Experience includes assessing the best executives to retain in merger, acquisition, or turnaround.
- Global market and industry knowledge. Expertise includes global search project management where candidates can be developed in either North America or Europe as nationals or expatriates.
- Four years as a Senior Consultant with a national executive search firm based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Prior to joining the executive search industry in 1987, member of Citicorp’s management team.
- Eight-year Member of Vistage, the world’s largest CEO Organization.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Author of Candidate Care and The Art of the Search.